Evernote Food, the popular food app for iOS from the guys at Evernote has just been updated to v2.0 on the App Store. The update brings a completely refreshed UI to the app, along with some nifty new features. You can now explore food recipes from thousands of food blogs on the internet and clip & save your favorite recipes right from the app. ‘My Cookbook’ lets you browse your saved recipes quickly and easily. Additionally, the app also now lets you browse restaurants around you, save the ones you want to try and even view your past meals on a map.
Most importantly, this update brings support for the iPad. You can download the update from here. Full release notes below:
What’s New in Version 2.0
Evernote Food is all-new and now available on iPad!
Completely redesigned with new sections to help inspire and preserve your food experiences:
- Explore thousands of recipes from your favorite food blogs and sites
- Clip and save recipes you’d like to try into “My Cookbook”
- Browse recipes you’ve clipped in Evernote Food and collected in your Evernote account
- Use My Cookbook to prepare recipes using your iPad or iPad mini
- Discover new restaurants and save the ones you can’t wait to try
- See all of your past meal locations displayed on a map
- Add cuisines to your meals or get them automatically when picking a suggested place
- Share meals easily using Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail, or copy the meal link and paste it anywhere
Improved Sync options:
- “Sync Now” button lets you sync anytime
- “Sync on Wi-Fi only” to conserve wireless data usage by syncing only when you have a Wi-Fi internet connection