Apple today announced that the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus would be arriving in 36 more countries and territories this month. This is the fastest ever rollout by Apple for iPhone and it begins with two of the largest mobile markets in the world.
- Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
The iPhone is set to be released here in India at midnight on October 17th and the stores (Apple Premium Resellers) have already taken over 100 pre-orders each. I opted for a Space Gray, 64GB iPhone 6 this year that will replace by Silver 16GB iPhone 5 and I’m hoping to pick it up at midnight, right after the Apple Event scheduled on Oct. 16th.